A NEW GENERATION OF LEADERS IN RHYTHM, MUSIC AND THERAPY
TAKETINA RHYTHM TEACHER TRAINING
TaKeTiNa Rhythm Teacher Training in Europe 2019 – 2021
TaKeTiNa Rhythm Teacher Training in Latin America 2018 – 2021
TaKeTiNa Rhythm Teacher Training in Australia 2019 – 2021
The TaKeTiNa Rhythm Teacher Training is for people who want to:
- Develop skills and qualities of a true leader
- Guide people with one of the most effective musical learning process of our time
- Learn and teach rhythm and drumming on a professional level
- Apply the principles of the TaKeTiNa process to the one’s professional field, such as music instruction, dance, therapy, transformational work, medicine and social work.
The basic TaKeTiNa rhythm teacher training course is an intense, three-year-long journey during which participants gather and learn to integrate musical, educational and therapeutic skills and knowledge. Certified TaKeTiNa teachers can use those skills both as TaKeTiNa teachers and in their work in related fields. Basic teachers may further develop their skills in advanced, senior and master level training courses.
More than 200 TaKeTiNa teachers are currently working in Europe, the US and Australia in academic and clinical settings, in conjunction with psychotherapeutic practices, in the context of corporate training programs, music schools or in open workshops.
TAKETINA RHYTHM THERAPY TRAINING
TaKeTiNa Rhythm Therapy Training Academy Heiligenfeld, Bad Kissingen
This professional training is focussed on:
- The use of TaKeTiNa to develop rhythmic competence
- Learning the musical instruments needed for the TaKeTiNa process
- Learning how to use TaKeTiNa in a therapeutic context
- Learning how to combine verbal and non-verbal components into an effective therapeutic method
- Getting a therapeutic understanding about inner processes triggered by rhythm
- Dealing with difficult group situations